WCVX loves to make people winners. To ensure that all of our listeners have a fair and
equal chance at winning, we would like you to follow these contest rules.
WCVX GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Prizes will either be mailed to winners or must be picked up during regular business
hours (Monday-Friday between 9am-5pm) at our studio at 635 West 7th St. Suite 400
Cincinnati Ohio, 45203. Specific delivery or pick-up of prizes will be explained at the
time the winner is notified. Prizes not mailed are held for 30 days. Contest winners who
pick up their prizes must wait 2 days after winning and must show identification to claim
2. Prize winners must wait 4 weeks after winning before being eligible again to win on
that station. Persons deceiving either station in any way forfeit winnings.
3. We reserve the right to limit each household to one qualifier per contest and make
prize substitutions when necessary. WCVX management reserves the right to amend all
contest rules at any time.
4. WCVX is not responsible if a listener is unable to get through on the telephone for a
contest due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Anyone who calls a
studio line or enters a contest automatically grants WGRI permission to record ' and use
their name, character, photograph voice and/or likeness in connection with promotion of
this or other contests and must waive any claim of royalty, rights or remuneration for
5. You must be 12 years of age or older to participate in a contest, though some contests
may have special age and other entry restrictions.
6. Winners of prizes valued at $600 or more must complete a federal income tax return
form when claiming their prize.
7. Employees and immediate family members of Christian Broadcasting System LTD
employees, employees of competing radio stations and employees of participating contest
sponsors are not eligible to win.
8. General Contest Rules and any additional rules for specific contests are available on
station web sites or in hard copy form at our studios and offices during regular business